To apply for an account to access the JLSE general resources:
- Access is provided to JLSE via SSH at login.jlse.anl.gov.
- Authentication is provided by SSH public keys.
- SSH key management is available at https://accounts.jlse.anl.gov.
- For general technical discussions on system, compilers, libraries, applications, etc., please use the email list email@example.com to discuss with fellow users.
- The JLSE confluence site can be accessed at https://wiki.jlse.anl.gov and has a list of resources, description of projects, and generated how-to documents. Note: You will need a JLSE user account for access (See above to apply for an account).
Questions / Answers:
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our wiki page.
- Short-term reservations (< 1 day) are available for most hardware.
- Long-term reservations (> 1 day) are available for older machines (dancelot, prancelot, and others)